Saturday, January 29, 2011

Three Mobile Broadband Can Not Connect

Thank you! January 27, 1945



Just today I was reflecting on the fact that my blog has passed the years of life! I had never written before. Not that my posts or my poems are masterpieces of literature ... but it flatters me to come to 228 fixed readers! I write what I head rotates at a given time and especially at night when I write taken by a particular mood or attacks of melancholy which, unfortunately, Aihm, I often!
This small post to say what?
Just to thank you (not having ever done before: P)! I met bloggers among you people really are special and sensitive that even if across a screen, I feel close. I apologize for the long absence ... I read posts from many of you but I have no time to comment, at least in this period of my life ... a bit of transition, I call it, and not at all easy!
Special thanks to Lilly, Spes, Mauritius, Amaranta, Alice, Stella, Zoe, Adamus, Ligeja, Daisy, Demeter (and I apologize if I forgot someone, but my little head recently wandering alone !!!)! and a virtual hug to all!
Claudia
PS: I know ... I put too many ellipsis but I like too! : P




0 comments:

Post a Comment