Sunday, November 7, 2010

Pinnacle Tvcenter Pro Ps3

If you only knew what I'd like ... Since I



If you only knew what I want to ......
Touch the palm of your hand
with one of my hand,
Being silent beside you
and watch the endless speech
your eyes. ..
I corressimo together in the rain,
and laugh like teenagers on the run;
Listen in silence
the sound of your breath
as the moon listens, changes ,
steps slow wave
on hot summer nights;
turn into the wind to caress
discreetly
lines of your face.
I want to be the garden of your house
to brighten your eyes
with the colors of autumn
cards indefinitely,
among the stars,
following enchanted
the frenetic movement of your hands ...
I lose myself between the aromas
of your skin,
close your eyes and fall asleep
....
And then sleep and sleep and sleep
still
taking refuge in the secret spaces
of my dreams ....
where all I would
not vain desire
but moments of illusory reality ...





0 comments:

Post a Comment