Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Emerson Camera Binoculars Driver For Windows 7

Milan



My wacky life
my existential crisis
my hunger to love
my desire to start from scratch
your sweater
and your scarf
dawns Milan
announced by birdsong
the stage
my insecurity
diction
the voice that always comes back row
taxis
white bicycle
and inaccessible road leading to the port
the vessel that will
the sea
Milan Cathedral
Dali
corrector
sheets red
Nutella
spending together
Charlie Chaplin
cous cous
cigarettes
San Babila
the dressing room messy
who is the master
wool hat
you gave me the sausage
bare feet at night
Shakespeare
the laughter in the fifth
headaches
my eyes that do not speak
who talk too much and your
applause Public
your taste
dark circles
's Henry IV
bottarga
our breaths
the costume up close to stifle
The Piccolo in Milan
Annozero
caresses night
my inability to fake reality
photos
the Sbrocchi
new perfume
cafes
tears
fake and real ones
your smell
I
dinner at 3 am
wine
the looks that are grazed
debut
the Saint Lucia
Einaudi
grappa night
sleep embraced
hands ruined
on 16
scratchcards
backstage
showers the night
want you
laundry
walk in the rain
tea with milk
the hands that touch the
Countdown to 31
and my stubborn desire to give a place and a sense of things
when things do not always make sense ...








0 comments:

Post a Comment