Friday, November 5, 2010

Jc Pennys Credit Card

are .... Thought


Tonight is the night of the New Moon.
We speak
and curse against my nature,
wild and rebellious,
fickle and selfish.
I'm like the wind that penetrates
bones and you stay inside
running away a moment later.
Sottile.
Hungry.
Countercurrent.
Stubborn.
I shattered the impossible
because I want what I can not have,
because I did it my way.
Different but free.
anxiety are restlessness,
childhood nostalgia, melancholy
a day
of rain.
are fragments of a broken mirror.
are all women
yet is only my soul
Virgin
prostitute and evil angels.
not try to understand me
'll be swept away without realizing it,
and do not think
become your torment.
Because, in my innocence,
you cut out her tongue and soul.
Since my hair is snakes
that envelops you and
my hands and my fingertips
heady rose petals
throwing ragnetele
you will trap .
Yes, do not try to understand me,
crazy.
Since I am the hallucination
death in the flames of the fire,
the vain desire,
thought of tenderness and lust,
evil and inappropriate
that buzzes between the warmth of home.
But do not hate me, because every package
my soul is boundless,
my love silent and secret
because I suffer in silence and
mask my pain
white with laughter ...
As most of you all I
I had the courage to dare
on the stage of life,
to leap into the dark abyss,
because I experienced the pain and accepted the
suffering arms wide open ...
Since I put an end to life ...
Because they are true to myself
and as they are and will always un'incompresa ..
Judged trivial or superficial
just because I do not care
reveal to the world
but only to the people who elected me!
have the image that cuts through the clouds,
rapidly changing and moves
with the wind,
unstable and erratic
invisible but present.
Because they are the shadows of the night,
one who hears your whispers
yearn and to which your dreams and nightmares ...
one who sees the invisible
at night and listen in silence
the voices of spirits.
To you who read ...
if you love me
know that the sign of my presence
will affect the soul ...
Since I am not the image of the rose
but its invisible perfume
not the flower that sprouts from the earth
but the seed that led to
and the root that protects him.
not sunlight at noon
but its dawn and its twilight,
the silent meteor plunges

suddenly exploding in the center of your chest ...
not the storm water that breaks on the rocks
but the patience of the waves
slip on the shore.
To you who read
and you really want to penetrate
my eyes only
apparently do not speak ...
When you can enter
and see my breath,
have the gift of my soul ...



"In life you die"







0 comments:

Post a Comment