Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Commercial Kitchens For Rent Columbus Ohio

What I feel when you're next ... I am a woman




are traveling
in distant lands,
unexplored
with you ...
of moments I live
fleeting
blurred.
I watch
and I think
that you can not imagine,
the disturbance
of my skin,
of my soul,
of my eyes
that careful observer
can not hide
what I feel
when you're next ...
When you look up
come and see the dawn,
when you speak and feel
harmonious melodies
the cosmos in the sound
of your words,
when you smile
and hangs on the gray
the storm the rainbow,
when Flip
and time stands still,
when you move your hands
and see the corn dance
with the wind,
when I caress your skin
and roses bloom,
when I hear your smell
perfume and I get drunk
of the earth in spring,
when I just reach
and exploding volcanoes,
shooting when you move
and a stream of pure water
that shakes the mountains ...
Chudo eyes
and I lose myself in the images
of my mind,
in eternal moments,
real ...
opened them and I resign myself
to dream!




0 comments:

Post a Comment