Sunday, November 14, 2010

Emf Blocking Material





"Nobody can imagine what I say when I stand in silence
who do I see when I close my eyes as I am driven

thing I try when I pushed when I leave the hands free.
Nobody, nobody knows
when I'm hungry, When I leave
when I walk and when I lose, and nobody knows

that is for me to go back and return it back
,
that my weakness is my strength and
mask is a mask, and what comes next is
a storm.


think they know him and I leave and I believe
happen.

They built a cage for me for my freedom
was a concession
and thank them and obeyed.
But I'm free before and after them, with them and without them

are free in victory and in defeat.
My prison is my will!
The key to my prison is their language but their language
clings around the fingers of my

desire and my wish will never be able to tame.

am a woman.
believe that my freedom is their property
and I let him believe and
happen. "



Joumana Haddad



0 comments:

Post a Comment