Sunday, February 6, 2011

Sensitive Cervix A Sign Of Pregnancy




Today my blog has received another award was handed to me by The Phoenix: (The Diary of Phoenix)
I am honored and pleased and thank you from my heart.! :) Knowing that popular with bloggers who I respect for the way we tell and tell so much flatters me! How to
rule after I received the list seven things about me ...
Now:
1) I am 27 years old, I'm about to graduate in Languages \u200b\u200band an actress. I love being on stage but I often intimidate me too ... and this makes me feel very bad!
2) I am very, perhaps too modest, even though, apparently does not appear. Few people know me what they really are, without masks. But for an observer is an open book!!
3) I love classical music, in particular the sound of the piano and the violin so much that I wanted to learn to play! Who knows ... maybe one day!
4) I like to sing ... I always do: in the shower, on the street (people mistake me for crazy), and clean house:). I have a nice voice .. but too often I inhibit I get stuck in my throat!
5) I love being outdoors., Especially in the parks in spring days .. I spend hours and hours listening to the voice of the wind, the birdsong, the sound of leaves and flowing water streams (When I can go to a park with a stream!: P). I like to keep your hands in the earth and smell it ... I talk to plants, trees and flowers and often speak alone with myself!
6) I love getting lost, understood in the broadest sense of the word ... and then find myself enriched. I like to discover every day dealing with situations and places "far away" from my daily life. There is always something to learn, not least about themselves, according to comparison and in contact with anything that is different from us! This is why I love to travel.
7) I love children so much ... I would spend hours with them without ever getting tired! Basically we are all a little child inside and the "little girl" in me I try not to repress it ever!
8) I am full of fears and insecurities, but in this period of my life I am experiencing and discovering in me a strength of character that I thought I did not have ... and I'm very proud of this!
9) I do not like any kind of program ... I like to live "the moments" instinctively, without premeditation and without thinking about the above .. This is why after I put in situations that always make me feel bad then ... but I also love the way my suffering (I'm not masochist eh !!)... and live to the fullest! I think that everything in life must follow its course, as well as moments of joy and pain of those that help you penetrate and expanded!
10) I love to read a lot ... I devour books! Maybe because I'm a big dreamer and carries me away to read ... makes me live the soul and emotions of the characters that are descitti pages ...
11) are "an incurable romantic," one of the few left who still dreams of Prince Charming ... : P

list Ps I had 7 points but I put a few more ... is that when I start to write I'm restless ... In straight line we would have to say much but what I wrote should be enough! For the rest, if you like, keep reading my blog! : D

Also like I have to agree to give this award to 10 other blogging in my opinion deserving. During this time I discovered the new blog for me, I prefer to award the prize to them. Obviously there are blogs and bloggers are dear to me that I love so much! But this time I prefer to vary a bit! Here they are:
(do not know why I'm not writing the original title)

If you did not have a look!
Claudia

0 comments:

Post a Comment