Saturday, February 19, 2011

Coughing Up Green Mucus Balls




Silence.
Dew Spring
down from my eyes on your hands
Night Whispers
that invade the mind
dumb in verse dedicated to you.
Silence
talking, crying
through my eyes to you,
imaginary desert oasis
water inaccessible to the thirst of my mouth.
first rays of sun in the morning
penetrating
bully
between the shutters of my thoughts when I catch myself
imagine yourself as you were,
as you are,
as would have been if the snow,
with its silence, had not held
the heat of a dance
prohibited ..
As the storms and hurricanes
devastating passage of a mirage
just mentioned,
faded with time,
extinct in the clouds ... Those same clouds
we admire the sunset
an afternoon
summer
between fields of wheat ....
Silence
wobbly on me
to cause
dreams and melancholy
handfuls of confused thoughts
fast,
light as a feather .. As the clouds
fickle
raises bitterness and nostalgia.
find yourself longing for the invisible, nonexistent
even when you possess
in my perverse and wrong
fantasy.



0 comments:

Post a Comment