Wednesday, February 9, 2011

'gifts For Stroke Patients

last verses dedicated to you ...



I would have given the morning star
and the scent of spring
the blush of roses in May,
on my cheeks,
meeting with your eyes;
a reflection of the sun in my eyes
day,
mystery and femininity of the moon at night
;
the breeze from the evenings 'summer
in my sighs
the morning dew
in my tears.
I would have won the dance
wind and the sound of violins and bells
nell'estasi from your embraces;
the beauty of Venus
and strength of Diana
intimacy and the secrets of the night ...
For obscure reasons,
that I can not understand,
eyes closed,
I'd won my soul, the
voice of my eyes,
handing in flight,
on the wings of eagles ...
But ...
I pick up my destiny
and hijackers, I'll give you
my performance,
my abandonment ....
I want to go away from you,
unaware of the nature of my strange feelings
born
shade on a hot afternoon of June
,
and kept in the dark and grown.
This fragile and incomprehensible confusion,
kidnaps me in moments of silence,
I kill him, so
,
mercilessly,
shadow of a mystery that perhaps
in another existence,
I can reveal.



Sometimes what looks like a surrender is not surrender. This is what happens in our hearts. Clearly see what life is like and accept it, SINCE IT IS true, whatever the pain, because the pain that comes mind is far greater.
Nicholas Evans

0 comments:

Post a Comment