Saturday, February 16, 2008

Renting Lenghas In Indian Stores

Vallagarina 2004 Lagrein Castel Noarna

To see the photos, the place is looking great. A farm-castle. Among the vineyards. There has never been. But I began to taste the wines. This Lagrein is not bad.
I see on the website, which in 2007 conducted in the vineyards are biodynamic. The red of my card is 2004, but obviously there are strict converts run in a jiffy.
The vines are quite young people between the age of six and twelve, I read again, and here I pause quotes.
Now, the wine. What I liked for its freshness, the immediacy, the fruit. Here, maybe you need to wait a little bit that the slightest trace of wood is completely absorbed, but is red, drunk with pleasure. There
cherries, first of all, smell and taste. In continuity. And traces of blackberry. And together, in the mouth, good flesh and good momentum, it refreshes. And thin vein officinale.
short Taster's other wines. I think it's business to follow: if they hear about. Two Faccini
happy :-) :-)
February 16, 2008

0 comments:

Post a Comment