Thursday, February 28, 2008

How To Get Out Baby Starter Earring

2006 Lugana Tenuta Roveglia

It was the summer of last year I had occasion to re-drink the Lugana Tenuta Roveglia 2006. And the opportunity came, unexpectedly, in a break of a conference, just think '.
The choice was between a English Rioja, which is to me seemed much, and this white Lugana, which I surmised already enjoyed in the past and now that I found really compelling when it comes to drink. And so I ended up drinking two glasses and a half, maybe that is a bit 'so if you have to be a speaker at an audience, and hence I could not resist.
I liked it, yeah. And if I go into detail, I say that satisfied me, especially, the beautiful central fresh, saline, lively, nervous. That gives impetus to that beautiful yellow Fruttino. It pulls out the first veins of clay minerals, which is (it ought to be) inherent in the Lugana wine.
Good. And now I look forward to feel the new year, from which I expect very interesting things. Three Faccini
happy :-) :-) :-)
February 28, 2008

0 comments:

Post a Comment