Saturday, March 12, 2011

Paint Color Western Haze

a little bit of maintenance ...

as the usual cloud fantozziana the weekend, I took the opportunity this morning to do a little maintenance the bike .. in particular I focused on the rear derailleur because it seemed "hard" to operate in comparison to that of 'angel friend ... so I pulled the cord and see everything in the end had a small crease that prevented it from proper sliding ... I replaced it, seeing the situation improve dramatically then returning to normal ... I also verified consumption of pastigie and rear brake are already enough "proven" and therefore almost be replaced with a nice pair of "organic" with aluminum support that may also provide about 10 grams of lightweight ... cleaning and routine that I oiled the chain with the best rock n 'roll gold Lubes very suitable for use in intense ... well well, all this waiting for a miraculous improvement in the time that unfortunately I prefer to see me glued to the computer rather than darting in mule ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment