Monday, March 7, 2011

Chetana Prithvi Mysore Mallige Metacafe

one more test ...

finally meeting in a bit of time qualchecosina free to write to my "hand" without putting a video on ...
therefore speak again of my beloved Flash and my physical condition.
immediately with the birth of form I think is really incredible, I was about 15 days detention without touching the bike and just rode Saturday I felt my legs as fresh as a rose, not I wanted to force too much now for fear of an overspeed, riding always enough fluency and understanding with the passing of the miles that I could have asked for more ... However at the end of the day, the thought has jumped the Sunday in which I thought of having to pay into an account rather salty.
fact the first few kilometers I had a premonition ... Today is the day ... but you know, the bike is strange and sometimes things can tip super malgrdo days giving the feeling after the first climb ... in fact I deliberately forced down by bringing the heart to 180 beats in a sort of "down-hill" personal in which to sample the talents of the bike, I realized that from then on would have been all on the rise ... In fact, over the next km I had the feeling of no longer hearing the chain riding, agile, hard, standing, sitting, always great and incredibly fast for the poor training that I have .... So one Sunday of "grace" that in addition to having fun made me realize that it is not yet to "scrap"! excellent!
hours talk instead of flash ....
I'd say it was wrong not long ago saying that he felt the best bike ever, in fact in these two days with about eight hours total mountain I could not find the slightest flaw in a flash that never ceases to amaze me superlative giving me a response and a perfect for my driving style with which I can express myself better both uphill and downhill, really 10 and praise ... this is confirmed by his very frank and loving Angelina really happy with their respective non-stop praise them flash at the end of each exit from cycling further confirmation of the above ... well well, we therefore expect a better bike in the spring that will less and less leading the bike thing ... hi hi hi ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment