Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Communication Board Stroke Patient

six months have passed ... Rigor Mortis 11


... and already have been six, say six months since I last wrote for these pages. I knew that I would not failed to be consistent with the updates, I have a tendency to disappear in the maze of my study, focused on the job and as soon as I run home to my family who claim more than ever my presence. I will try to remedy my absence, giving a new design of Rigor .
In fact it is a bit 'different than usual, given that this is an experiment I did in the Christmas holiday, studying and experimenting Maya and Z-brush , two programs for 3D modeling, then I colored it all over with photoshop. I find interesting is the integration of these three exceptional graphics program, open up many possibilities unknown to me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment